Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Victor, Victrola

I was thinking about our next blogskin when it suddenly struck me that we'll be separated next year, so I was unsure as to whether I should even bother with a new blogskin. For starters, will this blog still be around next year, after we've all been thrust and forced into different environments? Should we delete it by 31/12/07 11.59pm? For it is by then that the entity thereby known as '2G 2007' will officially be...well, non-existent. Destroyed. Replaced by '2G 2008'. (Obviously I am slightly too dramatic and exaggerate a slight bit too much, but it is fun.)

A few have expressed sentiments towards 2G as a whole or their group(s) of friends, so now it is only necessary for someone to be soppy towards individuals. So now I shall proceed to do so, and on what better platform than the class blog?

....

I was going to. I even typed out and bold-ed twenty-five names before highlighting them with my cursor and then backspacing. But I think it's too dangerous. Certain things must remain hidden from everyone else...

Perhaps I shall write everyone emails (how rude). Or nice letters. Or something. Or maybe I shall do nothing..

xoxo

2 comments:

@tarundoru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@tarundoru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.