Saturday, September 1, 2007

everybody loves BP!

Be Yourself Day was good! :)

The day 2G couples got 'married'.
Although the music was screwed, and I think all of us were quite disappointed we couldn't give the teachers a good performance, we had fun right!
(Okay, everybody goes yes here)

Here's to all our teachers (not that they'll see this):
A big thank you for the 1 1/2 years so far, as much as our class has been difficult (or rather just me, haha).

From the orientation camp to class parties to the BBQ that was held at Amaris' house to going to wisma as a (almost everyone) class to get clothes for family night, dancing and being very enthusiastic about family night all the way to yesterday, blue & red face paint, dancing to funny music :P, taking 'wedding' photos, all were enjoyable despite differences.

Not sure about all of you, but yeah that's what I feel. ;)

EOYs are coming real soon, and for people who haven't started studying like me, it's time.
I'm the worst example for anyone to follow, ha.
To those who have, add oil, literally.


Hope to see the pretty women & handsome men (excluding me) here soon!
:D

Happy holidays!

-gillian

No comments: