Thursday, August 16, 2007

let's invent a cure for menstrual cramps

"Al pacino chua: Eh! Hu is achibubu and god?"

There is something all too amusing about the above statement. Playing on double-definitions, it could be the most shallow question, or the most deep. Of course, for Petra it was not really meant in the latter way..

Anyway, yes this blog is half-dying and I suddenly don't like the feel/ambiance of it anymore. Maybe I shall change the blog skin, but no, we all love Petra's chin too much. Alternatively, I could just change the colour scheme to red or some other gaudy apt colour.

Or I could put Petra's whole face (insert rude snigger here).

And to Blau, I honestly doubt that the two read this blog. Either that or they're just not tagging, which is not a nice thing to do, especially when it's a class blog. Hmph.

No comments: